Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Wednesday, June 6, 2007



Daniel has a toy that plays "Hello my Darling". This led to a large conversation with my dad and we were discussing how much warner brothers had enlightened our classical music knowledge (i.e. the barber of seville) and how much we both loved the dancing frog.....So I did a little google...Found out he has a name (Michigan J Frog), and that the cartoon clip is called "One froggy evening". So off to YouTube:-)...and here you go..little bit of nostalgia for those of us who are old enough to have seen growing pains and cosby show when they originally aired;-)

3 Comments:

At August 29, 2007 at 9:44 PM , Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

Love that cartoon. It still makes me giggle!

 
At September 7, 2007 at 6:17 PM , Blogger Rick said...

Totally ripping that to my blog :) - great clip for my Friday. Found your blog through "Finishing Well".

 
At September 8, 2007 at 3:36 PM , Blogger cookiehawk77 said...

That's great! Thanks for sharing! Funny what brings back memories.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home