Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Chatty Daniel



So this is part of what I have been doing with my time lately. He is getting SOOO big so fast! lets see... in the last 3 months, I have had a baby, my father has had a heart attack, we have looked at acres and acres, houses by the dozens, neighborhoods, land, and everything in between. We have finally settled on a house just one block over form one of my best friends. We have also been to a family reunion in Amsterdam Mo, and then I had my niece for a week..that was very busy with the zoo, museum, waterpark, mall for shopping and manicures, making a quilt, baking and general merriment. MOPS (Mothers of PreSchoolers) prep is getting into high gear ( I will be a coordinator this year~little scary but I keep telling myself God doesn't call the equipt, he equipts the called;-)Check the website for more pics soon... I should be posting them very soon:-)...so Hopefully I will be able to start postin on a regular basis again;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home