Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas you wonderful old Building and Loan!

Well, as I have not really stopped in at least a week, and I am finally sitting for 5 minutes, I figured I would shout out wishes to everyone hoping you had a wonderful Christmas. Mine was full of craziness and wonderful family and LOTS of baking....just yesterday I made (from scratch of course;-) 2 pecan pies, a cherry pie, 2 apricot brandy poundcakes, 2 dozen rolls, sweet potatoes and a ham. Helped with Fudge as well, which unfortunately made much of it's way into the collection of holiday junk in the trunk;-)...Oh well..tomorrow is another day...and even though it has not been a full 5 minutes... I think I need to go grab the laundry out of the dryer and get JJ up from his "nap" before he wakes daniel up. Wishing everyone a joyous new year filled with love, contentment, gratitude, friendships deepened, restful nights and dreams embraced.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home