Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Running Behind

My Goodness,
I can't believe it has been a month since I have blgged. Life does tend to get away from me sometimes:-) Here is a summary of my last month and some pics to go with it:

Our friends all came here to visit from LA and London/Belguim. WE had a great time and I found a new passion. DDR to those in the know;-) Hopefully I will get one for my birthday next week. They even played the settlers of catan with me! Woohoo!:-)
Then we had both JJ's family birthday and his "friend" birthday where we took all the kids to the firestation and got a special tour from our friend Mr Ray! (Thanks again ray!!)





After all of that, I went to Orlando for 4 days with 8 women from church for a MOPS convention (MOthers of Preschoolers). IT was so wonderful! Jchon took such wonderful care of the boys and I didnt have to cook, or clean and I even got to eat my own meals while they were HOT! Can you imagine? AND I got to eat cookeis whenever I wanted without having to worry about if a little one was going to catch me and want one too:-) Ahh... how relaxing. Even got to sunbathe a bit by the pool and read a bit! IT really was wonderful. But alas, back to reality:-) Both boys are making me pay for my trip. Daniel has been very fussy (is currently screaming!) and JJ has been very disobedient. Well.. at least I do love my job!:-)

1 Comments:

At September 29, 2007 at 11:07 AM , Blogger cookiehawk77 said...

I remember sneaking cookies! I would hide in the pantry doorway so the kid(s) wouldn't see me through the passthrough to the living room! I did that with the first two. The third one thought he was born a teenager! There was no sneaking things around HIM!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home