Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Friday, December 28, 2007

My Sweet sweet boy


Some days your kids just say something that makes you feel like all the hard work and repetition MIGHT be working and creating good. Today JJ was VERY naughty during his "nap" (really quiet time)- and as a result when it was time for him to get up, he received a spanking. After his spanking, he turned around and said "Thank you Mommy for giving me a spanking to help me remember to be good" (promise...not making this up). Melts your heart!

2 Comments:

At December 29, 2007 at 12:48 PM , Blogger cookiehawk77 said...

Cherish those moments and store them up for the times when you want to pull your hair own and disown your offspring. As a parent of two adult (gulp!) children, it helps me deal with the youngest one knowing that overall the older two have made some pretty good choices.

 
At December 31, 2007 at 8:27 AM , Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

Sweet! AND it gets better as they get older, too. Being a mom is the best job ever.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home