Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Dirty Hands clean your heart!

I often marvel at the way that God has created us. There is something so deeply satisfying about working with the earth! I weeded the yard and flower beds out front today for about 3 hours! Maybe it is because we are made from the earth,maybe it is our yearning to get back to the Garden of Eden? Even Jesus sought solice in the garden! There is something so humbling about it. It makes me feel closer to God to be closer physically to his creation. (TMI Warning...stop now if you do not want too much info on me:-) I really think if I could get away with it, I would be out there without the cumberson confines of clothes! I think both the neighbors and the HOA might take issue however..so for now I will just have bare hands and feet:~)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home