Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hallelujah

I know..when it rains it pours! I was surfing Youtube trying to figure out which song the guy with the dreds sang yesterday on Idol- I dont normally watch and Jchon said it was really good so at his request I looked it up (fyi- Jason Castro and it was really good) but while looking I ran across this. It really struck a chord with me (some puns intended) and I though I would share. It inspired Jchon to go up and get his guitar and we sang it for almost an hour. I am not a great singer (I can only imagine what Simon would say :-D) but maybe someday I will record it and put it on here for when someone needs a good laugh:-D Apparently it is from world idol. Enjoy and goodnight;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home