Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Sunday, March 9, 2008

March in Texas:-)




Well, it IS march in Texas...And in true Texas fashion...twice in one week.... 80 degrees one day, snow the next~ 2 days later same thing but in Denton- we got 7 inches of snow in one day...and of course it had all melted the next day;-), but that is the house in the snow... if you look closely- you can see jchon and JJ on the front porch waving!

And I promised that I would post the picture of the quilt I made for Polly (my wonderful midwife) when she got married a couple of weeks ago!




Speaking f Texas fashion:-)....Here is a picture Jchon got of the boys on my saddle and in our hats




And one last one of Daniel. He is really turning into quite the ham when I take out the camera.


1 Comments:

At March 17, 2008 at 6:42 PM , Blogger Lloveland614 said...

I heard about all the snow you guys got...that is a LOT!! I remember my best friend calling me last year on Easter saying it was snowing. Crazy Texas weather!

Love the picture of the two boys on your saddle, how cute are they?!?

We miss you guys

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home