Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Last week Blueberries- This week Peaches

So last weekend we went blueberry picking- this weekend we went peach picking. WHile we were there, we visited a lavender farm just a few miles away There we got to cut our own flowers, pick squash, tomates and peppers (woohoo fresh salsa). We had a lot of fun! So here are a few cute ones!









And one final one... I finally got a picture of the cute way that daniel sleeps;-)

2 Comments:

At June 30, 2008 at 8:50 AM , Blogger Angie said...

I'm loving all these outings that you all are doing! You need to email me and tell me where all these places are. My boys would love it!!

 
At July 1, 2008 at 4:45 PM , Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

Awwww....love the last picture!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home