Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

One Easter Note

So... If you are a christian with a personal relationship with Jesus (feel free to ask me if you would like clarification on that or more information to help you get there)- This past weekend was the most amazing thing. It is so completely overwhelming to me that I really can't put it into words (hence the lack of post- you can't and shouldnt assume that just because someone has not mentioned something it is not very dear;-). THe overwhelming knowledge that Jesus CHOSE to die for ME!!! (as well as everyone I love- and if I had horrible enemies, them as well!) Even he felt the ?opression? (for lack of a more defining term) asking God to take the cup if it could happen, but like us (in the infantesimal way that a grain of sand is like a mountain) he gave up the path to God. How many humans would knowingly sacrifice much, let alone that much? OK, I have butchered this thought process enough... as I said- I can't really put it into words. All I can say is that I am eternally grateful and that this is such an awe inspiring, inspriational (too redundant?), amazing relationship there is! There is no expression joyful enough;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home