Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Blueberries, Peaches... now what;-)

Well, obviously harvesting grapes. We got to go harvest grapes and then do an old fashioned stomp;-).


The boys in the grapes


Daniel ate his weight in grapes...and they weren't even table grapes! They were full of seeds~but he didn't seem to care;-)

JJ was very proud of his grapes.


The bountiful harvest. We got a full bucket!


Daniel really DID NOT like the feel of the grapes. He refused to put down his other foot and was asking to be "all done".

JJ on the other hand had plenty of fun in the grapes. I think the clothes are now toast- but I do have them soaking in the sink right now;-)


And my own little Tiger. Can't even walk yet- and already golfing.

1 Comments:

At August 17, 2008 at 11:57 PM , Blogger cookiehawk77 said...

Precious!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home