Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Friday, September 23, 2011

I’ll Have a Double-shot Latte, please.

Jchon and I are opening a coffee shop. Did you know that?

Not a full-blown, stand-alone coffee shop. A coffee shop within the walls of our church. But a coffee shop none-the-less.

I was going to write out this whole long journal entry about how it all began, how long it’s taken and all that’s happened along the way – but that started getting really long and really boring.

And since my goal here is to gain and retain you as a reader – I saved that to a folder I’ll probably forget about and end up deleting eventually.

So instead I will first present a few facts about our little venture and then pose a question for you.

Facts:

1. The name of the coffee shop: Legacy Cafe (that topic alone will likely be an upcoming post)

2. Hours of Operation: Cafe will be open whenever there is a significant scheduled gathering (Sunday services, weekly classes, special events, etc.)

3. Grand Opening: We hope to be open by the this winter.

4. The heart behind the cafe: Actually, that’s it for now because I don’t want to bias the question I now pose to you.

Question:

How do you feel about a retail coffee shop operating physically within a church?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home