Random Thoughts

Random thoughts that occur to me that I am sending out into the great void.

Friday, August 29, 2008

More conversations from the backseat...

Although really it is a conversation from the couch;-) We are sitting there trying on a baseball hat.

JJ- How does Daniel look in the hat?
Me- Very handsome
JJ- How do I look in the hat mommy? (puts the hat on his head)
Me- Very handsome as well!
JJ- How about the bear? (Puts the hat on the bear)
Me- Very cute!
JJ- You wear it mommy! (puts the hat on my head)
Me- How do I look JJ?
JJ- Mommy you look enchanting!

They crack me up!!

1 Comments:

At August 30, 2008 at 6:52 PM , Blogger Schweers' Mom said...

Where do they come up with words like "enchanting??" That's hilarious!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home